30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's been awhile...

I should really get back to blogging on a more regular basis. I think that I accomplsh more when I do. Currently I am trying to drop below 145. This morning when I woke up, I was at my lowest weight that I've been at in a long time---146. I suspect it is dehydration from sweating so much yesterday at the gym and while working on my yard. I didn't stay for weights at the gym, no did I lift at my house. Instead, I did the "poor girl" weight training, and carried large landscaping rocks to their final destination in my yard. I am wondering how much I can dead lift? some of those rocks were quite large. There were only 3 that I was unable to move. I figured that my back would hurt this morning, but it didn't. My biceps area little sore.
Also along these lines, I weed-eated my yard. Last summer, I intentionally bought the biggest heaviest one in an effort to help reduce the fat on my arms...not working so far.
At the gym, I am down to 40 pounds assist on the wide grip gravitron. I can only do 2 pull-ups @ 40 pounds. I think I need to lose more weight before I will be able to do more.
Finances: well, let's just say that I should improve in this area. Here is my excuse: home addition. Seems like everytime one does home improvements, it always costs more than expected. I will have my first lawyer paid off this month and am on track to have my 2 small student loans paid off at the end of the summer. I will then take those payments and pay on my big student loan.
House-wise, I'm building my new flower beds around the addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment