30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Monday, July 19, 2010

Week 1, Day 2 Couch to 5K

Ooops I did it again. Just got back from day 2 of week 1 Couch to 5K. I had a little "break" due to my pulled muscle, but am back in the game. Several of my coworkers are doing this program and are several weeks ahead of me. In fact, one just ran for 20 minutes solid. visit the website http://www.c25k.com/ for more info. If one googles "chubby jones couch to 5K" there are some pretty awesome podcasts that one can download to their mp3 player. Anyhow, it's awesome running weather around midnight here :-) I just wish that I could find my strap-your-ipod-on-your-arm thingy.... can't imagine where that went... think I'll have a glass of wine and head to bed. Happy runnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment