30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Monday, October 15, 2012

It's been about two years since I have blogged. I changed the name of the blog to "New You" as a lot of the information that I share can be used by many people, not just divorced people. I guess I get to keep the URL of "newyouafterdivorce" as I tried about 30 variations of New You, but all were taken. Kind of reminds me of the old SNL skit where all of the internet URL were taken except "clownpenis.fart" If you have any ideas of a good name, let me know. I am still working on body, house and finances (among many other things). I recently started a crossfit training program and hope to post some of my progress (and frustrations!). If any of you are doing crossfit (or any other program), I'd love to hear about it. So far the crossfit program seems promising. There have been times that I have been unable to do a portion of the "WOD" or "Workout of the Day", but the exercises can be modified in order to work up to doing the full "WOD". For example, I am not able (yet) to do a series of pull ups, but have started doing kipping pullups (google it) with a cheater box to stand on. From what I understand, that cheater box is going to shrink as the days go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment