30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CrossFit Day 2....

I actually felt like falling over last night...I was sooooo tired. I went to sleep at 9:30 p.m. which is not like me at all. Yesterday's CrossFit workout must have worn me out. WOD consisted of 30 cleans, 50 pistols, and rowing 2000 meters. This was in addition to the usual warm-up (10 dips, 10 push-ups, 10 squats, etc, etc). I also worked on my kipping pull-ups...not quite there yet...maybe get there in a week or two. I did my cleans with 20 pounds added to the bar. I used a "cheater-ball" on the pistols. A pistol is a one-legged squat with the other leg extended. One holds on (barely) to a pole. I used the cheater-ball (a medicine ball) so that I knew when my butt was far enough down. I have never really used a rowing machine. Seems like it was a good cardio workout, along with some upper body workout. It took 10+ minutes to row 2000 meters. My overall time was 18 minutes and some odd seconds. I guess I need to write this down in a journal so that I know what time I need to beat the next time we do this routine. I'm considering converting my shop into a home gym as I've outgrown my laundry room. In my limited free time, I have been searching for some equipment so that I can do this on the cheap/free. Class meets again in 3 hours....I hope I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment