30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Friday, November 2, 2012

Weight is up...must get on track

About 2 years ago my weight crept up from its low point (135) to what I consider the maximum I'd want it to be...or my "high point" (140). This 5 pound range would allow for fluctuations between time of month, time of day, and dehydration vs. hydration. This "high point" is when I should have become worried and become more focused...but I didn't. I've been lax and over the past year and it has crept up to over 140 pounds...fluctuating between 140 and 145 pounds. In recent weeks, my weight has been as high as 150! This is what happens when one DOESN'T PAY ATTENTION and STAY FOCUSED. 15 pounds can come back. I was down to a size 8. Though I can still cram myself into an 8, a size 10 fits much better. I can tell my face is fuller, too, just by looking at pictures. I still exercise, and my endurance is much better...I just need to focus on diet. I am using the calorie counter app on my smart phone. "IF YOU BITE IT, WRITE IT!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment