30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Monday, March 8, 2010

I think I've found my limit...

My plan to do a zero-assisted pull up in 10 weeks will likely have to be extended by one or two weeks. I am having to repeat a week on the widegrip pull up at 70#. I'm down to 50# on the narrow grip, but can only do 6 or 7 instead of 10-15. I'm at 60# on dips. Progress is now slow, but hey, at least I'm not going backwards :-)
The good news is that I'm close to my pre-pregnancy weight. I had thought about calling my doctor's office to confirm what my pre-preggo weight was...but I haven't gotten around to it. My scales say that I've lost 12 pounds :-) I have the scales that electronically keep track of weight, body fat, etc. We won't say what the body fat reading is....

No comments:

Post a Comment