30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Thursday, April 1, 2010

city-wide clean up

each year our town has a city-wide clean-up. During the month of April, everybody has a pile of junk on the curb that grows each week. I started mine today :-) My oldest child is somewhat of a hoarder. It's genetic, I can trace it back through the generations on the paternal side. He was having a cow when I was trying to throw out junk. I tried to explain that the two junk bikes in the yard weren't doing us any good. Mommy doesn't ride a bike, and if she did, she wouldn't ride these...Mommy can't fix bikes, and bikes are so cheap nowadays that they can be had for less than the parts to fix the existing bikes. I think I'll have to clean up the yard when he is not here...and then keep him out of the junk pile when he is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment