30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Sunday, April 11, 2010

half-hearted spring cleaning :-)

So, no heavy lifting for me, at least not for awhile. I was going absoblutely stir crazy today, so I decided to do a little spring cleaning. The weather outside was perfect. I attempted to plant some hostas that a neighbor gave me, but discovered that used muscles that were affected by incisions. I then decided to clean a much-neglected shed on my property. I truly detest spiders...and found quite a few of those today. The shed is tidy now, but far from clean. The clutter has been removed, but it is still filthy. Oh well, it's a start :-) At least I can say I did one little thing this weekend that was productive :-)

2 comments:

  1. haven't seen a post in over a week. Everything OK?

    ReplyDelete