30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I did it!

I woke up this morning and weighed myself before my shower. I weighed 149.4# That's the first time in a LONG time that I've seen the 140's. My pre-preggers weight was 150. My eldest son was conceived in March of 2003, but prior to that I went in for a "pre-conception check-up", so there should be records of my weight. I will call the clinic today and verify that. So, I need to celebrate. I think I'll get a pedicure :-) and maybe some new summer clothes. I've been painting at the house. The old shorts that I wear while painting are baggy and have a huge front to accomodate a gut. I still have the gut :-) it's just not as big.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Cindy!! Proud of your commitment! I need to get on the bandwagon!! Carol Moberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol and "anonymous". I did call the clinic today and they checked my records and my weight was not recorded. They suggested I contact my midwife's office. Sounds like too much work to me.

    ReplyDelete