30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Sunday, February 7, 2010

closet system removal

This is the week that the construction workers will punch a hole through the existing house to join the addition to the main structure :-)
This door way will be in my laundry room where an existing closet shelving system is. See earlier post for picture of the shelving unit cleaned out.
So, I have to take it all down, and this scares me, cause I KNOW I won't be able to put it back up. Me and drills don't get a long. I think I'll leave the vertical memebers attached to the wall, except the one where the door will be.
I wish I was born handy. I will have two NEW closets for the boys that will need shelving systems installed....if the boys are lucky...they might get a closet rod and that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment