30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Friday, February 19, 2010

I am woman hear me (my truck) roar!

I detest mechanical stuff. A disadvantage of being divorced is all that "penis" type stuff---you know, fixing things, working on cars, etc. Well, maybe not actually fixing something, but at least telling what's wrong so that it can be fixed. Well the blue beast (my truck) died on the street outside my house. It was actually working, then I got up one (cold) morning to drive it to work because i couldn't find my car keys. It wouldn't start. I didn't think that it was the battery because I still had juice, lights, and door chimes, plus the starter was trying to turn over.
I had "tech support" over the phone with my brotherinlaw "the engine whisperer" and was able to get it running.
My first foray into auto repair was successful. I still don't like it, though, but I guess I had better get used to it.
By the way, the engine was just flooded. Nothing too serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment