30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Thursday, February 4, 2010

getting discouraged....again

I started going to the gym Sept. 20, 2009. It's been a little over 4 months....saw some improvements after 2.5 months, but things aren't moving along as fast as I think they should. My boss started a diet program and she lost 30 pounds (which is my target weight loss) in like 3 months. I think at that point I had lost a whopping 5 pounds....
Wonder when they'll be selling home lipo kits? LOL something you hook up to the vacuum....
Really getting frustrated with my arms. I have the biggest bat-wings/fat arms. My muscles underneath the fat are getting really big, the problem is that the fat is NOT going away----so my arms look even fatter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment