30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Sunday, February 7, 2010

weigh-in :-)

OK, so I celebrate milestones, milestones being when I drop down below a 5 or 10 pound mark on the scales. I have consistently been below the 5 pound mark for 3 days now. Yippee!!!!!! Progress has been slow...
I am wearing a pair of size 12 jeans that are baggy on me. Don't have the extra cash to go buy some size 10, but wish that I did so I could see how they fit. Oh well, at least scrubs have a draw string in them, though they are getting big on me, too. This is pretty cool cause I started at a size 16---and down at least 3 sizes....hmmm...and have lost less than 10 pounds....interesting weight loss pattern. Oh, well, I wouldn't care If I weighed a ton if I was a size 8 or maybe a 6 :-)

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't care, either, what the scale said. I can't believe you were a 16, but if you lost three sizes, but only 10 pounds that is great. Your weight has redistributed. Inches is what matters in my mind anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. muscle weighs much more... yay! congrats! -cuz C

    ReplyDelete