30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Friday, February 19, 2010

LOL my motherinlaw is buying me a bra for valentines day!

Well, since I didn't get any sexy lingerie for Valentines Day this year, I thought that I'd get myself a not-so-sexy sports bra. Have been doing some research on styles, prices, etc. A new edition of a fitness magazine had a whole article on the subject today at the gym....will make my selection soon.
Anyhow, my motherinlaw called to tell me that she was sending me a check for V-day and to buy what I wanted. She did this in lieu of mailing chocolates like she usually does :-) Anyhow, I told her that I wanted a sports bra. LOL kind of funny that my mother-in-law will be buying me a bra for valentines day....or at least making the down payment on one. I"ll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment