30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today is my lucky day :-)

I was shopping at Wal-mart today---I know bad place to be for somebody who is trying to be frugal---but I had to buy some coffee as my recycled coffee was too gross. Anyhow, both of my boys have outgrown their socks and there also seems to be a sock-land black hole that exists in my house. I was in the boy's section and there was a clearance rack of jeans. My eldest son's jeans are tattered and my sewing machine is in-op at this moment. Maintaining two wardrobes is a big task. The kids have clothes at their dad's and at my house, so each kid really needs about twice the amount unless everybody does tiny loads of laundry daily and that is wasteful and time consuming. Anyhow, was able to pick up 4 pairs of jeans for $7 each. These are the nice ones with adjustable waist. For those of you that have kids with a slim build, those adjustable waists are nice, but one usually pays a premium price for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment