30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Reevaluation of last weeks goals

1. Lose 2 pounds. Goal partially met. Was consistently 2.2 to 2.8 pounds less at beginning of this week, however Thursday and Friday I was right back up. Today was back down a pound. It was suggested that the Chinese food that I ate on Wed and thursday night may have caused me to retain water. Sounds nice to me :-)
2. Decrease assist on Grivtron by 10 pounds. Goal met. And have lifted every night this week but Friday--gym closes early and I got in from work too late :-(
3. Core exercises 3 nights a week. goal partially met. I lack motivation in this area. Somebody motivate me, please?
4. Schedule appt with trainer to get remeasured, etc. Goal not met. I didn't see her any of the nights I was at the gym.

Continue same POC for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment