30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tired from the gym tonight and still hungry

Did the routine weights at the gym tonight. Did 10 repss and 3 sets of most things. 20 minutes on the stair climber + 25 minutes on the treadmill = one tired girl!

If I am going to run in the Race for The Cure in October, I had better get to training...I've never done this before so am uncertain as to what to do. Any suggestions? I do a fast walk (3.5 to 4 mph) on the treadmill.

What did I eat?
several cups of coffee with splenda and fake creamer
1 bowl pumpkin wallpaper paste
2 bowls of veggie soup
2 handfuls of pretzels
5 cheese puffs
2 brownies
6 small sugar cookies
small bowl of spaghetti
2 bites of fudge

I could kick whoever brought all the snack/munchies to the office. I had better work on my willpower. It is getting late, and I am still hungry.

2 comments:

  1. so, was still hungry and fixed a bowl of white rice with shrimp and egg...and had a 6 ounce container of yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have a sweet tooth like I do, and apparently have trouble resisting the urge to eat what is there, like me. I wish I wasn't like that. Anyway, on the race training...check out a site called "Women Can Run". They have training groups all over that work with women to start running. Surely there is a chapter there as well.

    ReplyDelete