30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Monday, January 4, 2010

Where'd the money go today? $400

So........Major expense today. Not necessarily unexpected...Did I mention that I'm in the middle of a major home addition? ...and this blog also discusses getting my house in order. My existing house is only a 2 bedroom and fairly small. I had plans for adding on prior to the divorce, so just decided to carry out the plans :-) If any of you have ever built new, remodeled or added on, you know that rarely does anything go exactly as planned. So, this expense today was to cover something that was under-budgeted. This is a slight set-back in my plans (already on day #3) BUT when it is done, I will have a nice house that appraises for more than what I owe, which is always nice in this housing economy.
No other expenses today.

No comments:

Post a Comment