30 pounds down

30 pounds down
Size 16--Size 8

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yesterday's (Friday) money, diet, and excercise :-)

So, yesterday was day one of my new workout routine developed by the personal trainer who works at the gym where I exercise. I did the routine and you wouldn't think it, but the hip exerciser ("Multi-Hip") is really hard! I can hardly do it and maintain my balance, but then again, I am a klutz. With the new routine, she has me off of the machines and doing free weights. Not sure how I feel about this...I don't like being in that room...packed with people...and I'm the only woman. And I don't like looking in the mirror while I lift....I am too self-conscious :-)
As far as cardio, we have a new strategy. I am going from low, to medium, to high intensity and changing every minute. Due to time constraints, was only able to do 30 minutes.
Diet: yogurt with blue berries and cereal
plenty of coffee
I did drink 3 glasses of water
3 servings of lasagna
1 slice of pizza
1 small brownie with scoop of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment